Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Spare time

I love finding a moment that I can use for myself, even if it's just a short one.

Lots of the time I feel like I should be doing something else, because "a mother's work is never done" and there's always something more productive to do. But since I've had Sadie and I'm sitting down feeding her all the time, I like to use that time (when possible i.e. Theo isn't around) for other things like watching tv or sometimes when both the kids are sleeping, I justify doing something that's totally for me, like writing on my blog.

Hasn't happened too often as you can see.

Here's a picture of Sadie and Nat. Mostly Nat, but it's a pretty good one of her because she doesn't look too squished.

2 comments:

  1. You know her eyes remind me of Erika and her mouth reminds me of you Ange, I think you can see it in this photo what I'm talking about with the mouth. It looks like your baby mouth Ange.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?