Saturday, April 25, 2009

Theo

I know technically I said I wouldn't post about people I know. But I just love Theo, he's so cute.

Exhibit A



Exhibit B


We've started a new sleep program with him which involves shutting his door so he can't get out of the room and just leaving him. So last night it worked fine, but for his nap today, he just chose not to sleep. It's almost time to go and get him up and I can still hear him banging around in his room.
What made me want to post is what I heard him doing earlier. First there was counting, but then the counting turned in to "duck.... duck.... GOOSE" followed by panting and little feet running. He's in there by himself. We moved his toys out of the room. His room is pretty small. He had one comfort toy (an elephant). He still had fun. We'll see how the next few days go sleepwise.

1 comment:

Thoughts?