Monday, June 29, 2009

Trip home

This past week my sister Erika's husband was photographing a wedding in Hamilton, and my husband was "assisting" (I don't really know what that means he was doing thus the "") and so Erika and I and our 2 children each went and stayed at our parents place for some extra company and family time. These are some of my favourite moments that I can remember:

"You're always putting something on your face!" -Dad
(to Mum, when she said that she doesn't wear make up. She informed him that she moisturises. Only.)

Theo and Austin sitting with their legs touching on the floor in the kitchen eating crackers.

Theo has started calling Mackenzie "Kiki".

Watching both Theo and my mother exclaim in delight and surprise as they play together on a toddlers website.

Me: "Can I just take Sadie? I need to feed her."
Dad: "No."

Me: "What do you want to do while we're out here?"
Erika: "Mum wants to set up a sweat shop."
Mum: "Yeah."
(she needed help cutting out magnets for handouts that she's giving out at church. But I loved how she just agreed right there).

After calling Mackenzie "Kiki" for a couple days Theo also started calling her "Pusspusspuss"!

Putting Sadie in the swing at the park for the first time! She was all bundled up in warm clothes and with a blanket around her, and she loved it. The photos are super cute but for now are only available for viewing on Mum's phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?