Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Can you help me?

So I've just customized with a Leelou blog template after seeing Angela refer the site to her MIL over Facebook and checking the link and finding one I like... And now I need some help.

I've been customizing it some more and there are a couple things which are not simple, which I think I need to change the html to change and I have no idea how to do that.

So can anyone help me:
-Stop the title and blog description from being upper case? It's driving me insane.
-Switch the sidebar and body text so that the sidebar is on the right.

Please? Let me know.

Oh and thanks Angela and Sherry for occasionally posting comments. You get an extra mention and link just for that.

3 comments:

  1. Firstly, I love that you've added that little thank-you above the comment box. Priceless!

    Secondly, I think I'll call and talk you through editing the html. I'm not sure if we can move the side-bar, but we can change the top font, for sure (via more than one method)! In fact, we can do better than that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to comment and say thanks for the link, but surely Ange can be of more help to you. I am planning to soon scrap my current blog look, but I hate the idea of somebody having a blog just like mine, which rules out pre-made patterns. Plus, I like really clean lines, so most blog patterns are not my cup of tea.

    But wow! I do hate figuring out html.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sherry, yes Angela has designed a few things for me and called me and chatted to me to talk me through it all. She's great. Can't wait to see your new blog layout. The last one was so good.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?