Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Funny

I've tried really hard to come up with something funny to post about, but something has gone click in my brain and I'm in the lame zone. The funniest thing I can think of is that I added a 10-year-old as my friend on Facebook and now all my "Highlights" involve something called "Potter Puppet Pals". Trust me, no matter how emphatic your 10-year-old friend might be you don't need to go to that link right now because it's not really "cool as". *sudden bout of guilt* Sorry Eli if your reading this I just think maybe I'm not the right audience for that or maybe I need to give the site a chance to really get to know it.

So I was reading through the archives of my favourite blog of late and I found a post that I'd like to share. I could just plagiarize the joke but I'd never do it justice, and that's no way to treat someone that you love. Please, click the link in lieu of reading a post of mine.


I love this girl. She is so funny.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link! You are officially my new Exotic New Zealand Best Friend. If you're ever in the neighborhood stop by and we'll get pedicures together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, but since my following is only about 2 people I'm not sure how much good it will do you. Love your stuff though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an outrage! I thought I was alwaaaaays your "favourite blog of late".

    Oh, hi Rachel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well... I guess blood means a lot doesn't it. Shall I call her blog my favourite recent discovery? Then I can avoid the label which offends you.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?