Friday, July 10, 2009

"Free" offers

I hate when get a "free" online offer.

You see I'm such a sucker that I always check these things out. So I always end up wasting 5-10 minutes (or longer) of my life reading about how real this deal is and all the real people who've had real results before I realise I've been had. Or I need to pay "postage". Or live in the US. Either way.

If only these offers were really free, and really real and not a scam, I would have a $5000 a month income from Google, a $1000-$5000 DAILY income from the Foreign Exchange market, free federal grants from the US government, perfect skin, whiter teeth, reach my goal weight in 6 days and be a millionaire within 12 months by working for Ebay FROM HOME. Not to mention all the foreign royalty that I would be "in" with.

My life would be perfect pretty much. If it weren't for that $4.95 postage you need to charge to my credit card.

If you want to pursue that perfect life feel free - I've included all the links. Let me know how that turns out for you.

1 comment:

Thoughts?