Thursday, July 23, 2009

Paradox

A few paradoxes in my life:

I hate having sensitive teeth.

I hate cleaning nappies/the bathroom.
I love having the nappies/bathroom clean.

I love having Nat at home all the time.
I hate that if he's at home all the time it means he's not working (not because I actually hate it but because I know that he hates it).

I hate losing the first 3 hours of the day.

I love being a size 10 (which has happened on rare occasions in my life).
I hate exercising (this is not one of those occasions).

I hate being sick/having a migraine.
I love being looked after and all the rest that I need to get to recover.

I love staying up after my kids have gone to bed (finally time to myself!).
I hate lacking in sleep.

I hate how sucked in I get to watching tv (if it's on, I can't really help myself but look).
I love watching tv ("my" shows anyway).

I love having stuff in our apartment fixed (it's like getting something for free since we're tenants).
I hate contacting the landlords to get something fixed (they sometimes make me feel like I'm a pain).

I love seeing photos of my family who are far away, especially my new niece.
I hate that I can't see them in person.

1 comment:

  1. I have your same sentiments about sleeping in and wasting the day.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?