Saturday, July 4, 2009

Something that I don't love

I don't love it, but I don't hate it, and I just can't stop reading this blog.

I have a few theories on why this is.

1) It is about dating, and that is a topic that automatically draws me in to movies, books, tv shows and apparently blogs. What girl isn't? That's what a chick flick IS isn't it?

2) It reminds me of the "Most Embarrassment" section of a teenage magazine that I can't recall the name of that I used to read when I was about 10. I felt so naughty because I was not a teen yet and it talked about such grown up things like having your period and high school. And those stories were *so* embarrassing.

3) I haven't had a bad date that I can remember! Probably mostly because I haven't been on too many... Maybe I could come up with one if I think real hard. Watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?