I just thought to myself "I hate it when I do that". So I thought I'd add it to the list.
Others things that I could add to the list:
- Stubbing my toe
- Finding out I walked the long way around because I didn't know there was a short way (actually I like finding out, I just hate that I did the long walk)
- Finding out someone popped by when I was out. I love having people pop in, I hate missing them. Want to pop in sometime?
- The book that is too big for the bookshelf
- Running out of bread
- Being short-sighted (as in literally. Glasses are the pits, I'm totally getting lasered one day)
- Peanut butter sandwiches that are more than a couple hours old
- Not having a food waste disposal any more since we had to move
- Animal movies