Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Our Scanpan family

I love our new scanpan knife.

When we got married I already owned or else we got given everything that we needed for our kitchen. But within about a year almost everything I had brought to the marriage was getting worn out because I'd bought them cheapo from the supermarket where I had worked a while back. So gradually we're building up our kitchen with utensils and equipment that will last us.

One of our recent purchases:


This knife is so great. It's so sharp. We can cut tomatoes with it! Look at that tomato! Perfect! Previously we could only do that with cerated knives, so that's a benchmark for us. It's so easy to use, it's the perfect size, it's as pretty as a knife can be. I love it. It makes cutting pleasurable. Don't over analyse that previous sentence.

I love Scanpan. Maybe one day I'll post about their awesome range of pots and pans that we subscribe to.

2 comments:

  1. I love Scanpan knives! My Dad & sister bought us a set for Christmas - they are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE a set! We're going to build up our collection one at a time though because they're not cheap. Yay for your set though! Once again, made for each other!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?