Friday, August 7, 2009

Today's naptime

Things that I loved about it:
-Sleeping
-Hearing Theo next door in his room singing:
"Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, Goodbye"
-Nat came home while I was sleeping and got Theo out of his room, took his nappy off and watched him while I got to keep on sleeping.

Things that I hated:
-Because I could hear Theo next door, that meant he wasn't asleep. That meant he'd taken off as many items of clothing as possible and was now working on his nappy. If he managed to get through the tape keeping it on there was a chance I'd be cleaning wees (and if I was really lucky poos) off of Theo's entire room and the entire contents of his drawers. It took some effort to feel relaxed.

I went to sleep anyway.

He didn't get his nappy off.

Yay.

1 comment:

Thoughts?