Wednesday, September 16, 2009

In B flat

This website (in B flat) is fantastic.

The composer/musician inside of me leaps for joy and grins as wide as a chimpanzee when I watch this.

There are 20 videos on the page, with this written above: "play these together, some or all, start them at any time, in any order."

It's really great. You should give it a go. My favourite combo so far has been to play the banjo, then the one under it, then the violin, then the trumpet, then the one under the guitar, then the bass, then the one in the middle on the top, then the guitar. Not too rushed, but enjoying adding a layer at a time. Something like that anyway.

My computer (we've used our broadband bandwidth for the month) hasn't even loaded half the video's and I'm going to town with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?