Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I've updated my dinner blog with photos from our Thanksgiving dinner. It was so great!

We got Theo to take a late nap so that we could stay late, when we got there he ran around with the kids and had a great time. Someone called Maureen decided she would look after Sadie, so I got to sit around with the other guests eating and talking. I had at least 5 too many pieces of pie with the idea that I'd exercise when I got home (unlikely) and when I did get Sadie back it took me the rest of the night to get her to eat anything, but she was great conversation material in her pretty dress.

I think the kids are sick today because they're laying around the house/sleeping, which is nice for me actually as I catch up with what I left yesterday while I baked/chopped veges/recovered. Life doesn't stop just because it's Thanksgiving.

Can't wait for next year! I think we might have to make it our family tradition so that I don't have to wait for an invite to celebrate.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?