Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas on the Cheap, 10-12 year olds

Girls:
Taking from my own experiences again, I would suggest for a 10-12 year old girl you could get some earrings and she'd like that.
I don't know how an unpierced girl would welcome clip ons, in my family we were allowed to pierce our ears at 8, so I was over clip ons by this age. But if it's your only option it might work? If you don't think so go for a jewelry set, but that's getting a bit more pricy.

Boys:
I forgot to mention that some of these gifts would work for other age groups. Like this one: joke products.
At The $2 Shop they have a rack of jokes and pranks. What 10-12 year old (or older) male that you know wouldn't love a whoopee cushion, fake scars/blood, squirting gum, itching powder, fake candy or hot toothpicks? At 2 for $2 you could pick up a few.

2 comments:

  1. I know a five year old that would love a whoopie cushion! :)
    I'm loving this series BTW.
    Could you do one for 30-35 year olds?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read a article under the same title some time ago, but this articles quality is much, much better. How you do this.. bulk candy

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?