- Button necklace. There is so much inspiration if you Google image search "Button necklace". This idea takes some time, but, very cool.
- Lip Smacker. I was addicted to lip balm as a teenager. I had one for every pocket on every pair of pants.
Boys or girls:
- iPod skin. Either simple or complicated. There are tons out there.
- Batch of brownies. I figure one of the driving forces of a teenager is their appetite.
- Hair product. Another is wanting to look good.
- Mini basketball and hoop that attaches to the back of their bedroom door. This ones a bit more boyish but apparently is another one that could work for more than one age group. Check out that second photo.