Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The answer is.... No.

I didn't make it to the gym this morning. And I'm kicking myself for it.

I went to bed early, I laid out everything for the morning, I even got up on time. But then... There was The Run. I just couldn't bring myself to do the run to the gym.

In the morning I asked Nat if he thought we could fit another gym run into the day. That was a maybe that ended up meaning no. Meaning I didn't make it today.

I did manage to eat much too much of my brother-in-laws birthday cake, and this being the second day that I haven't gone to the gym (yesterday was dedicated to the kids, I've been missing them) means that I'm feeling very "blah" this evening and in a bit of a slump.

I will get to that 6:30am BodyPump another time though. I WILL.

1 comment:

  1. to be fair, i think this was the coldest morning EVER - there is no way i would have gotten up early to run brrrr

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?