Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Thing Is...

The thing about Theo is...


... He likes cake. This used to be half a carrot cake. No, he was not allowed.



The thing about Sadie is...


... She's cute. So cute she was featured on the playgroup mailbox drop flyer.



The thing about Nat is...


... He's not the simplest of guys. It takes a while to "get" him. I still don't all of the time, which is sad but true after 5 years of marriage.



The thing about me is...


... I'm never going to make it to a 6:30am class at the gym. I may as well admit it.

5 comments:

  1. I really loved this post. I love the way you wrote it! More please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree. i loved this post. your blog is definitely a great read. you have a great "voice" and sense of humour!
    Can you arrange a different time to go to the gym?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and good luck with "get"ting Nat. I don't :) (said in a loving way)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also, Sadie IS SO CUTE!
    How is Theo going at Kindy? Can we have an update post?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys!

    Johanna - yes I can arrange a different time to go to the gym, and I will. But the 6:30am brings it's own sort of "convenience" in that I don't really have to worry about what Nat and the kids will be doing at that time of day.

    re: Kindy post, I think I'll have an update in the works.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?