- It will be the longest that we've left the kids with someone else before. They'll be with my parents.
- It will be the first time that I'll be able to sleep in (genuinely, not staying in bed after waking) in 3 1/2 years.
- We're booked into one of the only hotels in the city (within $ reach) with a pool. Heated. Indoor. Right in the centre of the city.
- There is also a gym, sauna and spa.
- Dinner is set now as well after winning that Vista Cafe voucher.
- I had set aside some money for the evening and prepared myself mentally to spend ALL of it. Now with the voucher we have a handsome budget increase and can consider even more extravagant options: Movie as well as dinner out? Gosh we could see a show. Ridiculously priced room service in the middle of the night? Room upgrade? Late checkout? What else could we do?
Hence the Extravaganza part of the whole affair. Yay.
I booked our room weeks ago and have been looking forward to this weekend for ages. Life is great but it's wonderful to have something to look forward to.
What are you looking forward to?