Monday, August 2, 2010

The Highly Anticipated...

... Beef Stroganoff.


I used this recipe and it turned out pretty good. My first time eating it so I guess I can't say if it was "right" or not, but it was tasty. It was a little light on salt and pepper, but that was probably good for the kids who just lapped it all up. Tonight was the best that they've eaten their dinner, maybe ever. So it must be a keeper for our menu.

Glad to finally have scratched that itch!

I put a call out on Facebook for Stroganoff recipes and got a few tips back, all easier ways than this to make the meal. Yay for a nice, quick, hearty meal!

2 comments:

  1. All someone has to do is mention stroganoff and I instantly start calculating when's the soonest I can make it. Tuesday night dinner for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it served with rice too. Yummy.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?