2. I have thought about throwing out a dirty cloth nappy rather than cleaning it many times.
3. I use my husbands razor. I confessed to him a while ago and we reached the happy compromise of having different blades. Although, to tell the truth, I hardly ever switch to my blade when I use it. I just found that even the same brand of razor's female equivalent, with the same number of blades and everything, never did as good a job.
4. When we moved in to our current house over a year ago, amongst the rearranging and placing of things we were left with a couple extra screws in the bathroom. Maybe from hanging the dryer in there...? Anyway, they've been sitting on a ledge all this time getting rusty, and today I threw them out. I hope we don't need them again. So nice to have that little spot clear.
5. I made cookies today because Theo's coming up to a square on his reward chart that says "3 cookies". After consuming 5 small, 1 medium, 1 disgustingly huge and another half of a huge one I realised why I don't bake cookies as much as other things. As you put it Erika "They're the most edible". I felt disgusting for half an hour then skipped dinner except for carrots. Still full.
6. I, and the children, ate plenty of cookie dough today. I did put a cap on eventually because I've learned from experience that too much dough before hand spoils the cookie that follows.
7. While slicing cheese for sandwiches at lunch time I dropped a chunk of cheese on the floor. Then I picked it up and ate it. I had mopped not more than an hour and a half earlier. And if you live in NZ then you'll understand the true value of cheese.
8. While Theo was at Kindy today and Nat took Sadie out for a date, I sat down for some cinnamon sugar on toast before starting at my chores. It's so wrong when Theo asks to have sugar on toast. But it's so good when I have it. The power of example eh? Not the best day for me eating-wise today.