Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Yay for me! (Thanks Kiwi Mummy Blogs!)

Do you subscribe to Kiwi Mummy Blogs? If you are a Kiwi Mummy Blogger then you definitely should. And you should email Sarah to be added to the Blog list (if you're in to that sort of thing). She runs a great site.

This arrived in the mail today.


I won it from Kiwi Mummy Blogs. From Bambeado through KMB actually, but you know.



It's a teething necklace from Bambeado. The natural amber beads, when heated against the skin, secrete a soothing oil that is good for all sorts of things, but mostly used to help with teething. I was so happy to win this because even though I wanted one of these, our children don't have enough of a teething "problem" that I ever actually bought one. YAY!

Sadie had other ideas...




Eventually I hid the necklace under her clothes and she was ok with it. I think after wearing it for the day she's quite keen on it. I'm hoping she is... I'm going to keep putting it on her.


1 comment:

Thoughts?