Saturday, October 9, 2010

Dinner tonight

I spent an hour and a half preparing a batch of chili cheese bread pockets for dinner this afternoon.

I went out over dinner time so Nat fed the kids without me.

There was 1/16 left when I got home. I scraped the kids bowls for leftovers. Turned out pretty nice! I think I'll have to make that again.

It wasn't enough for a meal though. Each pocket could fit half a slice of cheese and one tablespoon of chili inside. They were about the length of my palm.

So I had a root beer float for dinner.

A big one.

1 comment:

  1. awww haha thats pretty funny... and sad.

    They do sound delicious, though!

    (Now that I'm home I have free reign on ingredients to create the masterpieces that I can only dream of during semester.... like cheese...) lol

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?