Saturday, November 20, 2010

Good friends, Good times

I got to have some really good girly time with my two best friends from high school today, Johanna and Victoria. It was so good. Victoria has just gotten engaged, so we talked all about that, as well as everything else that always comes up when girls get together (menstrual cycles and giving birth. Those two haven't even given birth before yet and it comes up!)

We ate frozen yoghurt and talked through a good movie together and decided we will do this again soon, and often. It was great.

And Victoria left me with these.


Have you read The Hunger Games yet? Because if you haven't, it should be on your to do list. Not your "to read" list, your "to do" list. It's urgent. These books, this story, is amazing. I'm going to re-read all three over the next few weeks. That's how good these are. I don't even normally read at all, so re-reading should be an indicator of greatness coming from me.

1 comment:

  1. gosh i love your blog its so pretty! love victoe

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?