Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Homemade Cookies That I Didn't Bake

I would like to thank whoever the person was that left cookies on my doorstep sometime between Sunday afternoon and this morning (we had a couple nights away, no idea when they were dropped!). They were exactly what my sick self needed today. I came inside and ate them for lunch with milk, then went to bed for the afternoon. I would have eaten them for dinner too, but Nat and the kids had finished them off and instead he'd left me with dinner already made.

I was just thinking before we arrived home that I needed a snack that (I could at least pretend) was healthy. Oatmeal raisin was perfect.

Thanks! Once we've all recovered maybe we can have you over for dinner. That'd be nice.

1 comment:

  1. How exciting are presents on the doorstep! Even better when they are edible!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?