Saturday, November 13, 2010

"Dressing Up"

Pull back hair with a quick and easy clip:
Check.

Add flower pin (I love these. In all varieties):
Check.

Wipe off as much chocolate muffin mixture from my t-shirt as I can:
Check.


Done.
This was me last night. I was just going out with some girls, nothing fancy. I try to put in a bit more effort when I'm going out with Nat, but sadly, most of the time this is the extent of effort that time allows.

Can anyone else relate?

-----------------------

In other recent events, remember my button bracelet giveaway? Well I was sorely tempted to make Nat the winner, since he did comment after all. But then I thought that wouldn't be fair to anyone else who had entered. So...
... Of Snapshots 2010, email me your address and I'll get that in the mail to you after the weekend.

3 comments:

  1. I always enjoy reading your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always approve of a girl who is low maintenance :)

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?