Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December 1st

December is the beginning of the end of the year. It will come and go so fast. I love this season.

I need to get around to acquiring Christmas presents!

I'll be posting another Christmas on the Cheap series this year, set to start sometime this week. Check back for low-budget-but-still-quality gift ideas throughout the month. I've had good fun coming up with suggestions this time around, and sadly will be revealing quite a few of my own presents to family members by posting some of these ideas, but it should be another great series.

Also, I just found this wonderful Wellington Advent Calendar. Every day a new door opens, with some sort of something nice attached to it (like a printable coupon). Anyone who lives in Wellington will love these gifts from the city, anyone who used to live in Wellington will love the nostalgia of the image, and anyone who has never even been to Wellington might still think it's pretty.

There's going to be a lot of Christ and Christmas themed things going on around these parts over the next month. I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the Wellington Advent Calendar. We've already printed out today's voucher. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?