Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Angels

My children are the most perfect little creatures when they are sleeping. Checking on them before I go to bed is one of the highlights of my day. Every single time.



Notes:
We put Sadie to bed with her best friend Poppy (the pink dog) and the brown and pink by her pillow are two finger puppets that she tends to sleep with too. Everything else in the bed she put there after being tucked in because apparently they were essential to a good night's sleep. Including:
-Her new wand
-Two books
And...
-Her PRAM!





If you look closely you can see that Sadie was redecorating with highlighter while Theo slept. And he didn't even notice the new addition to his face.



Sleeping children are one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. The state they're in is just added entertainment.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha - gorgeous! I love the sleeping angel in our house also! Talking of which, I think she just woke up, far too early :-(!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?