Monday, May 9, 2011

A few tidbits...

1. I'm blogging from my mother's place. We're taking a trip together for the week. Hopefully I won't catch her 2 week long monster of a cold that she's not quite over yet. Should be fun!

2. The other night I walked in on a mouse in the kitchen. We set traps. We caught it.

3. A couple weeks before that I opened a 5kg bag of sugar to find it riddled with the corpses of greedy ants. Is it too much to ask that anything with more than two legs stay out of my home? And anything with wings, unless it is going to be dinner?

4. I need a root canal. Toothaches suck. Antibiotics have (hopefully) killed the infection so I can last until next Monday when I'm back home and scheduled to have the tooth pulled ($700 cheaper than a root canal, and makes room for my wisdom tooth anyway). I finished my course today and am hoping the pain remains at bay. Otherwise my Ibuprofen prescription will not last me the week.

Have a fun week!

2 comments:

  1. Oh - hope that toothache stays away, horrid things! Enjoy your holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah...there is no such thing as a lone mouse, darlin'. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?