Thursday, May 26, 2011

Good for you, Good for me

If you live in New Zealand and have not signed up to GrabOne, I'm not sure where you've been. But it's one of the many daily deal sites that have popped up.


We've bought a few things from GrabOne specifically; $3 movie tickets (four of them!) and a cheap hair makeover. But other things that go up that we've scored from other similar sites are things like $1 burgers, $2 gelato, $2 ice cream, $1 filled bagels, cheap indian food ALL SORTS. I definitely recommend subscribing to as many as you can find. They make entertainment affordable.

Deals are listed by city too, so you don't have to be in Wellington. Deals run all up and down the country.

Why am I telling you this? If you use my referral link to join up to GrabOne today I get credit that I can spend on my own deals.

So no pressure, but if you were thinking of joining anyway, now is the time.

Register for free here.

http://www.grabone.co.nz/refer/58297

1 comment:

Thoughts?