Thursday, September 22, 2011

Lazy

Today I'm having one of the laziest days I can remember.

I was talking to Nat yesterday about how I don't seem to have time to clean the house. I keep it tidy, (wash dishes, fold laundry, pick up everything). I could do that with my eyes clothes because it's so essential to everyday life with a young family. It's the cleaning. More like, weekly chores (vacuuming, mopping, bathrooms).

And then today Sadie went to sleep, and with Theo at kindy, spare time fell in my lap. And that's when that scenario changes to: I don't seem to want to clean the house.

So. Here we are.

Facebook - done, email - done, reader - done, youtube - done (all the way back to this). Everything is tidy. I think I have to just do it.

Cleaning time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?