Saturday, October 29, 2011

NaBloPoMo


I'm sure I started off the year saying I was super psyched about my blog and I had new features coming etc but then... I fell off the wagon and blogging has taken a back seat for most of the year. More like was kicked to the curb and forced to walk actually.

In an effort to re-motivate me, and to see if all I really need is a push, I'm participating in NaBloPoMo again this year. I successfully did it last year (or the year before?) with my since retired dinner blog, and will try and do it again this year, with this one.

Want to know more?
Want to join in?
Grab a badge.

This means I will be watching less tv, playing less Assassins for iPad and taking less naps during the day. 

Bring it on.

I'll see you in November.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm - looked at it, thought about it, checked the website out and decided not to join you! Sounds to complicated for me when I started reading the rules (plus you have to be a resident of the USA or Canada).

    But maybe I can challenge myself - I need a good kick start also!

    Maybe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In all honesty I didn't read the rules. I figured you might have to be a resident of the US since it's "NAtional". But maybe that's just for the prizes and I'll still make the blogroll? Thanks for pointing that out though!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?