Thursday, November 10, 2011

Mixed success

1. I can't keep up with my weekly time map. After a whole morning and afternoon of being productive I crash in the evening. Or after a whole day of sticking with it, the next I flag everything and just take a nap. Or both. I will keep trying though, because it's still my ideal. I think I was drawing the right target for myself, I just have yet to hit it. I can kind of relate to this. Although instead of going part-time to full-time I'm just deciding to be productive instead of lazy. Cold, hard truth.

2. After more than a year I'm going to start updating the kids blog again. It's private, so let me know if you want to be added to the green list.

3. This is what my hot husband does for a living - the camera stuff.



Check him out at 1:30


Not that I'm bragging or anything.

1 comment:

Thoughts?