Friday, April 13, 2012

Variable Edibility...

Things I used to love but can no longer stand:
  • Water with lemon juice
  • Water at all
  • Rice
  • Leftover roast chicken
  • Onions, garlic, spring onions etc
  • Cocktail sized samosas
  • Hummus
  • Most pizza, especially if it has chicken on it
  • The leftover pasta bake in my fridge
  • Buttercream icing
  • Savoury indian curries, sweet ones are still ok
Things I currently love and hope I don't come to hate:
  • Lettuce and cheese sandwiches, with lots of REAL mayonnaise
  • Corn chips and salsa
  • Fruit juice
  • Milk
  • Brown sugar on toast
Things I used to hate but now survive on (I wouldn't quite say love):
  • Soda water

Guess what's baking in my belly?

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I am so so happy for you! Much love XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAHOO - congratulations!!!!!!!!

    As I was reading through I started to wonder... very exciting! How far along are you and when is bubs due?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh - I can relate. I am convinced that if I were to have a fourth child that there would be nothing left for me to eat. Literally!

    Strawberry yoghurt used to be my fav flavour yoghurt! Child #2 did away with that :(

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?